23 de novembro de 2011

the one with me in the woods

THIS IS AN OLD POST, BUT IT FITS.

Lately, I have been willing to live in this magical parallel universe. Maybe it's just me trying to get away from the problems I had been dealing with, or just a need of a place where I can write a new beginning. I need time, time to figure out exactly what I need to do and I know they're not letting me do it, instead they're rushing me thru options expecting me to be this super confident person. Let's face it, I've never been this kind of person and I probably won't be, not even once in a blue moon. I missed writing english entries for blogs (*FOCUS EDDIE, YOU NEED FOCUS*), okay... so, I found these beautiful images online and they just felt a perfect getaway.


There's some inspirational pictures after the cut.






1 comments:

 

julho agridoce

todos os direitos reservados | 2011-2014 ©

layout | desenvolvimento por:
Ed Schramm